7/2/10

Day 163: What do MacTalla Mor, The Lion King, and Jimmy Buffet have in common?

Day 163 Growth Idea:   These are all bands that keep me going when the going gets tough.  A late night cutting glass again tonight.  But the music is good and the sun is still shining!  That makes it easy.

Day 158 Donations:  $29.34219

Donations Running Total: $257.54

My History:   The history here is not necessarily chronological.  I found this photo of an announcement when I first opened my studio in Tecumseh.  I'm not holding stained glass in my arms... just my son Matt.  What was I thinking.  Babies and glass don't mix very well.  But, when it's in your blood you figure out a way to make it work.  If I am doing the math right, about a month after this photo, I was pregnant with my 2nd son Travis.

Today's Business:   Nice quite day.  Phones were not ringing much.  Picked up a check for a new job I'll be starting - sidelights and transoms for a home in Ann Arbor.  Music and glass cutting this evening.

Today's Photo Above:   Matt and I when I opened my first studio.
Today's Product:

2"X3.5"  Hand painted glass broach by J. Jaussaud, kiln fired, and edged in gold. Painted pink rose created on this pin.  $20 on my jewelry web page.


Pat Deere



LINKS:  
 
Jewelry Page of Pictures In Glass website.
MacTalla Mor Band

No comments:

Post a Comment