9/11/10

London to Paris


OK.  I have to admit I am loving this artfilled journey but the familiarity of home and the access to technology as I know it is greatly missed.

That said, we are having a great time and ideas for projects once I get home are definitely flowing.

One of the best experiences was going to the Globe Theatre in London (you can see Matt holding Delilah here).  It is a reproduction of the original Shakespeare Theatre.  It is an outdoor setting and we bought standing only spots for 5 Euro a piece.

Computer failed on me again ... so:
London:
Globe Theatre - check.
Westminster Abbey - check.
The Actors Church - check.
Shopping - check.

Paris:
Eiffel Tower at night - check.
Baguettes & Escargot - check.

More details when I get home and can right in a flowing manner without the frustration.  Don't need that while I am here.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment