1/3/11

My plans for the first Monday of 2011

First Monday of 2011 and what do I plan to do?

I started out my day with an exercise routine I like using the Body Sport fitness ball.  I like it.  It gives me a good routine but is not hard on my body.

While exercising, I decided I am going to utilize that time by listening to inspirational, motivational, or educational material.  Today, it is education.  I am adding another product to my list of products and am excited about them.  You can find my web site for sending cards by clicking here or on the link below.

My best routine also includes some time for prayer and/or meditation.  I include a link to my Daily Reading on this web site to make it easy for me to do.  I have found in the past my days always work out best when I start out in that way.  Can't explain it.  I just know it works for me.

Unless I am looking for something specific... Facebook and emails will only be checked once a day once my "Important" things get done.  On days when I am doing things that are less than desirable for me, I find I can get lost in useless things and waste more time than I realize.  Not going to happen in 2011.



Give me another half hour and I will be back in my studio, getting Nicole started on some web site work, and I will be back to painting on my Immigration Window.

Looking forward to a great year!

Pat Deere

Links:  Want to find out how to send out a card for $2.99 including postage?   Personalize it with your own message.  Type in the address.  It will be printed, posted, and sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment