3/24/11

Little kiss at the W.A.V.E.

This week-end I will be working at the W.A.V.E. Festival at Lourdes College in Sylvania, Ohio.

WAVE: Women, Artists, Visionaries, Entrepreneurs
4th Annual Celebration of Women Festival
Saturday, March 26, 2011
11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (NEW TIME!)
Franciscan Center Commons, Lourdes College
6832 Convent Blvd., Sylvania, OH 43560

I will be taking my newest product, SendOutCards, to this show and am very excited about it.  This is a tool that allows you to create your own cards for any purpose.  I originally bought it for Christmas cards for my business, my husbands business, and to create graduation announcements for my son's upcoming high school celebration. 

I have since found it to be such a wonderful product for almost anybody, that I have added it as an item I sell as well.  The card you see here is a fun example of one I created as a campaign for a company at a show I recently attended.  They took photos of guests walking by and sent them an email of their photo.  I took it one step further and sent the picture back to them on a card... I know they are hanging on to this and not just pushing the "Delete" button when through.  I know, because I talked to them.

Women, Artists, Visionaries, and Entrepreneurs.  This Saturday.  Should be a good show!

Pat Deere

LINKS:
W.A.V.E. Festival
SendOutCards.com/PLDeere - Send A Free Card

No comments:

Post a Comment