4/21/11

Time to begin again!

I posted the studio in a complete mess so I had to post the "after cleaning" photos too!  This feel so good that I had to take a picture to remember that it is clean and organized every now and then.  Usually, it looks this way between projects.

The Immigration window for Flint was delivered last week and we will begin on the Mexican American and Handicapped windows next week.  The pattern is printed for one and the other is almost ready to go.  Once those 14' windows are in progress, say goodbye to the studio as it looks today.  It's just part of the process.  I know that.  But, I do like to enjoy it looking like this every now and then.  Photos of the Immigration window will be posted soon.  They are now at the window company for thermopaning before being installed!

In between working on this large installation, I have been able to provide some people with private lessons.  Cannot take more than two at a time though due to lack of space.  If that interests you, give me a call or send me an email!

Pat Deere

Links:  Stained Glass Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment