10/2/09

Pictures In Glass & Great Ideas Interiors

I am so excited! Starting next week I will be renting space from Great Ideas in Tecumseh. Since my studio is in a rural area, and on a dirt road, it's not like I get a lot of walk in traffic. And, honestly, that's ok most days if I'm working on custom glass work. But this arrangement will give me an opportunity to have my finished work in a beautiful building, surrounded by beautiful things, and they are open regular hours!

Appleumpkin Festival is Friday thru Sunday the week-end of October 10th. I will be set up by then so... if you're in the area, stop by to see me and/or my work, Julie's new space at Burdicks across the street, Harold Roberts Antiques, and whatever other business are settled in by then.

Since Julie, Great Ideas owner, has moved her home interior design, home furnishings & drapery studio across the street to Burdicks, that leaves more space open for business like mine who want to get more exposure. If you have a business, or know of a business who could benefit from this kind of arrangement, contact Julie at Great Ideas. Her contact info can be found by clicking the link below. Although she has not been specific about what she is looking for to fill the space shared with Harold Roberts Antiques, she is open to the ideas you may bring and she will discuss whether she thinks it is a good situation for you and them.

I will be showcasing my new glass and copper garden sculpture, our wood furniture/stained glass line, great gift ideas from $15 on up, and of course, my custom glass work!

Pat Deere

Link:
Great Ideas Interiors The photo shown above is one I created for one of Julie's customers. They have a wine cellar in their basement. This is one set of two windows that were placed on either side of the cellar door. The wine bottles were fused to fit in the window, the grapes were 3 dimensional, and the leaves were placed unevenly on the vine to give it some dimension. I wonder what we could do for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment