12/23/09

God Grant Me Serenity... I think we can all relate to this right now.




















OK - I'm frustrated... so I am putting these pictures on here and describing them below. It might have a funny format... but at least the pictures are posted.

I often get requests for stained glass customized with the Serenity Prayer engraved on it.

This one also has the names of their family members who will be receiving this as a gift. This window was done using my Iris glass, glass bevels, and the end pieces exposed.

The next photos show both pieces full sized. One used the Iris glass, and the other used my Rose Garden glass.

These windows, although similar, have some variations.

The window on the left is completed framed in zinc with the rolled edge facing the center of the panel.

The window on the right has the rolled edge facing the outside of the panel, leaving 3 sides framed in zinc.

This is the engraving on the Rose Garden window.

It also has the Serenity Prayer and their family members name engraved.

These pieces make wonderful gifts for family, at times of joy, consolation, and for almost any occasion.

I truly hope this brings the recipients serenity during this Christmas season!

Pat Deere























No comments:

Post a Comment