10/19/10

Glass Class Fridays are starting now!

People have been asking me when I am going to start giving classes again!  Well the time is now. 

TO DO:
1. Take a look at my web site and see the list of classes I offer.  http://www.picturesinglass.net/
2. Contact me to let me know you plan to attend.
3. Take advantage of my incentive - get your first class hour for FREE!
4. After that, class time will be $10/hour including tools.  Materials used are extra.
5. Call your friends... it's always more fun with friends.
6. Think of gifts you want to give for Christmas:  Candle holders, jewelry, picture frames, etc.

The plan for now until further notice is:
Time:  6pm-9pm
Date:  Friday Evenings
Location:  My Studio (10650 Carson Hwy., Tecumseh, MI  49286)
Pre-Registration:  REQUIRED

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment