11/9/10

I'm just as excited as the day I left!


Last night I was finally able to start organizing my photos from our trip to Europe... and have them saved on my computer!  I was just as excited as the day I left.  The pictures are bringing back so many great memories.

The day before, my family took a day trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio.  I don't do rides.  I am a people watcher.  So I had a lot of time to observe...
 
~A young girl with black hair, pretty face, slim, brown boots, shorts, tattoo's up one arm, ear lobes filled with disks the size of half dollars, and an heir of confidence with 4 guys accompanying her.

~A teenage boy with long, blond, straight hair, cigarette in his hand, with a similar outfit to his friend smoking with him.

~A really cute 6ish girl with blond braids and a pink court jesters hat with white pants, sparkly strings and bellls wearing brown Carhatt overalls.

~A small black boy with a big smile, giving directions through a microphone for a ride.

~Older women trying to look young.

~Young girls trying to look older.
~Young couples enjoying a few hours of freedom away from adults who are still there to help form their lives.

~A lot of smiles, tired looking faces, people waiting on family and friends to finish a ride and a lot of park workers.

Here I am at a Cyber Cafe in Ohio, looking up things to do in London and wondering what I will observe while there.  And, enjoying my family in between their time on the rides.

Pat Deere

Today's Photos:  Awesome clouds on my way from Detroit to London.  The last one shows a heavy storm cloud above and beautiful puffy clouds below.  My son Matt, who I am travelling with is sitting in Detroit Airport waiting for our plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment