11/6/10

Where to go tonight from 4-6pm

As a member of the Lenawee Council For The Visual Arts, I volunteered to help with their reception Saturday. If you are looking for some fun Christmas presents… stop by.

NOTE: All art is cash and carry! Jewelry, oil pastels, acrylics, watercolors, photography - start your Christmas shopping now!  I plan on taking some of my glass as well.

Great art, food, and friends. I will be there for sure and would love to see you! This would be a fun way to start your Saturday night!

Announcing The LCVA Reception/Celebration For The Holiday Salon!

Date: Saturday Nov 6

Time: 4-6 pm

Where: The Croswell Opera House, 129 East Maumee Street, Adrian, MI 49221, (517) 264-7469


Today's Photo:  This is a picture of my studio, the back doors, and the awesome sunrise this morning.  I love getting up to work when the stars are still out, the sun starts to rise, and the day is still beautiful - regardless of the temperature.  And by the way, the temperature in my part of Michigan is going into the 30's.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment