3/24/13

Wedding Cross for a Deserving Friend


When my friend Elizabeth told me about wanting a cross for their upcoming wedding, I was thrilled to be able to help her with this project.

She has 3 beautiful young boys, and a husband to be I haven't yet met.

Elizabeth works at  Giovanni a'balatti Salon and Spa in Adrian and cuts my hair.  We have worked on art projects together and she is truly deserving of good things in her life.

Because she wanted something to signify their new family, she thought of this idea.

Love it and would love to do more for wedding couples.

The pattern below is the simple computerized design, the picture above shows the glass in the kiln after the cross was fired and before the painted names have been kiln fired.  It has yet to be finished and framed.

LINKS:  To find information on other crushed glass panels, click through to my web site.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment