5/1/13

Garden Art - Yep, it's on sale too!

 So... I love these copper and glass pieces.  At one time I thought I would take these to a whole new level.  Not.  But I do have few pieces to sell.  Love the colors in this one.  The yellow rondel on the left is actually a pressed bird.

Some mini bird baths...

And the Garden Chapels.  I always loved walking into churches when I was younger and the doors were always open.  Later on in life, you were lucky to find an open church if a service was not in the process.  So, my garden chapel reads:  Garden Chapel, Always Open.  There was a really cool outdoor chapel along the Au Sable River around Grayling.  If you are kayaking or canoeing, you simply stop your boat and stay for a while.  There were window openings but no glass, seats, and open air.  Beautiful.
And for my mannequin.  Is it time to get rid of her.  I'm not quite sure.  I guess if I got the right offer I would let her go.  The dress is mine though.
 And - when you drink out of a glass at a party, how do you know which one is yours?  You look for the right color of lipstick?   Ewwww.  These glasses will let you know which one is yours by the color of the flameworked flower.  Just a little more desirable in my opinion.
 More garden art, bird cages, mosaic.  If you come by, I'll tell you the story of the bird cage.  Too long to go into here!

 Pat Deere




No comments:

Post a Comment