5/1/13

I know it's not glass, but it will be for sale!

 Every picture tells a story...

This wrought iron was a find when I had my studio on Maumee Street in Adrian.  Loved the studio.  I was only there a year before a fire destroyed the property and I moved to the location I am in today.  These wrought iron pieces have been around to many art shows over the years.  I used it for my display for many years before I purchased the set up I have now.

OHHHHH.  The train.  I found this at an antique store.  I have children.  All boys.  They used this as a toy box, or a train if they threw the toys out.  It rolls and has such great memories.

The third photo is my sons fishing shanty.  He went to school for 4 years in the U.P. and got a lot of use out of it.  Now that he is in school for another 4 years and not up north any more, he feels the need to let it go.

But, the tub in front of it.  OMG.  My husband tells me he carried it down 2 flights of stairs 25 years ago.  Time to let it go I think.  It does need refinishing and a couple of legs.
 And finally, this wooden furniture belonged to my husbands, cousins, grandmother.  She used it for a long time and so did I.  It needs some TLC but is kind of cute.

Bring me some offers this week!  Would love to see my stuff become your treasure.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment