5/19/13

MY AMBER GLASS IS ON THE SALE BLOCK
























I have had this wonderful little stained glass piece for a long time. It is made with an amber German New Antique Glass, Uroboros Fibroid Glass border, and a bevel cluster in the middle. 

The color in it is wonderful and the bevels, when put in a sunny window, give that wonderful rainbow effect we expect to get from cut glass.

After my sale, I took many pieces to the consignment shop in Tecumseh were you can find it now.  At least, I saw it in the front window the last time I drove by.  But, you would have to check with them to see if it is still available. 

This is their link:  What A Find, Consign.  You can click on the link to their new items and find this if it hasn't yet been sold!

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment