11/20/13

What a great addition! Hoola

Today I met with Nancy Snider, a Design Rep for Hoola.  I am so excited because in my blown glass ornament class, we will briefly touch on an upcoming bead making class I will be offering.

In the past, the jewelry findings I carried were not great quality but it did provide a vehicle for students to show their beads.  Nancy has the most awesome assortment of earrings and necklaces in sterling silver and a wide variety of shapes and sizes she offers through Hoola.  She is leaving some samples with me for students to take a look at and think about how the hand made glass beads would look combined with it.  Or, you can take a flyer home with you, order online directly from her, etc.  I know the jewelry really sparked my imagination and I hope it does yours too.  If all goes well, she may even be available to answer questions.

Working with other people is a benefit I plan to take advantage of more often.  If they can provide a better quality product for you than I can, it just makes sense to let you take a look and make the decision for yourself.  And, the prices are so affordable.  Can't wait to hear what you think.

Links:
Nancy Snider, Hoola
Pictures In Glass, Classes

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment