12/19/13

Some People Are Amazing

Some people truly are amazing.  This mask belongs to one of those people. 

Anybody know what it is?

I will share the story down the road but for now just know this is my latest project.  I was given this mask with a request to make it into something special.  I have had it for - maybe a year or more.  I couldn't decide what medium to use.

Glass could be difficult and I didn't want to hide the mesh it is made up of.  Considered painting but that wasn't going to work out the way I envisioned either.  So, it is in the process now and I don't want to post pictures until I am done.

I would like to see some of your favorite masks and the stories behind them though.  Feel free to share and I will post them if I can!

Feel free to send them to me via this blog or via my Facebook page.  While there, be sure to "LIKE" the page to keep up on classes, events, and projects!  

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment