6/3/09

Internet Issues In The Country

Finally, I am up and running again. I am OK with the computer and learning more every day... I was able to get on to face book, manage to get a few friends, update my profile, and add a few pictures. I feel good about that.

My studio, shown here, is a wonderful place. If you haven't visited, stop by. The downfall is, I am in the country and our internet service is limited. It worked great for a couple of years until a piece of equipment failed. It took about 6 weeks, and as many trips to Ann Arbor, two trips from our computer guru, and a lot of patience (that some people may not have called patient a few times), to finally get up and running like we were before.

So, I am back and will be updating this blog again. I have had a lot going on in my studio... I have recently been approved for a fifth window at the Flint Bus Depot, have gained customers from Georgia, Virginia, and Rhode Island, have given several private lessons (a new thing for me), made a business trip to New York, and have been busier than ever in my studio.


But updating this site helps me to focus and it is good to be in a position where I can do it with relative ease. My new newsletter should be out shortly!

Enjoy the day,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment