6/29/09

This has nothing to do with art, but you may be interested...

This came from an insurance man I know. Feel free to let people you know who qualify...

To all,

I wanted to let you know that Mass Mutual has started an initiative to provide 20,000 life insurance to those who qualify for free. They are $50,000 in value and are for a 10 year term, no catch, no gimmicks but you have to meet the following criteria:

Between the ages of 19 and 42
Parent or legal guardian of child under 18
Permanent resident of the US
currently employed full or part time
Total family income between 10,000 and 40,000

Some that I have included may not fit this criteria but I have selected you due to you possibly knowing someone that may benefit from this program. The basis for this program is to provide education expenses for lower income families in the event of a parent passing.

What's in it for me?- Nothing, I do not receive any commission on these types of accounts however I feel it is my duty to pass this sort of information on to you.

If anyone should be interested please contact me via email only with your contact information and I will have a Mass Mutual rep contact you shortly. Thank you.

Ryan
Ryan Timiney- Agent
Knabusch Insurance Services
2922 Lewis Ave.
Ida, MI 48140
734-269-3670
734-269-6200-fax
rtiminey@knabusch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment