6/23/09

Tis the season of weddings!

I have been getting a lot of requests lately for wedding invitations framed in glass. This is one that is being picked up today so I thought I'd show it off.

The lettering on the invite is gold, and the embossed paper mimics the clear glass I placed the invitation on. There are gold leaf "leaves" with a pink pressed flower in the corner. Pink is the color of the wedding party. The whole thing is framed in beveled glass and finished off with a brass filigree border.

Each frame that I do is unique because it matches the invitation I am given. Prices vary - from $30 for a single sheet of textured glass that encases the invitation, on up depending on the complexity of the design and glass chosen.

If you or a friend are getting married, these make great gifts and keepsakes.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment