6/5/09

LCVA Spotlight Show Tonight

Tonight is the reception for the LCVA Spotlight Show featuring 5 artists. The Spotlight artists besides myself are Christine Marsh, Dan Newland, Jill Shaffer and Debra Irvine. The reception is at the Lenawee Council for the Visual Arts Gallery in downtown Adrian, 112 W. Maumee St. from 5-8pm.

Friday night is also downtown Adrian's Funky First Friday so there'll be a lot happening downtown.

One of the pieces I am exhitibing is Beethoven and me, as seen in the photo on this blog. I will also be bringing Tara, my mosaic mannequin, who is now complete!

Hope to see you there!

Pat Deere

1 comment:

  1. Darn it! Wish I lived in Michigan now! Your work is beautiful and I would love to see it in person. Good luck... let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete