4/9/13

Customers Like This Can Come To My Studio Any Day

What a fun project.  I have to honestly say, these are the kind I like to do best.

Linda called and said she wanted some glass for the space above her bathroom shutters to help block visibility from outside.  She currently had curtains and wanted something more artistic that still allowed a lot of light to enter the room.

So, I started laying out pieces of beveled glass, a beautiful end piece from Kokomo that was highly textured, and melted glass baby jars.  BAM - this is what we came up with.  Adding a little dichroic glass and a few glass globs (my term), gave it some additional interest.

Although I forgot to get a photo of both pieces together, they were finished in a set of two, complimentary in design, but not exactly alike.  I let the Kokomo end piece drive the design.  Linda was happy.  I was happy.  And I think I have acquired a new friend in the process. 

Thank you so much for your trust in me!

Pat Deere

LINK:  For more information on getting your own custom designed glass, feel free to check out my web page or give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment