4/21/13

$ For ME = Savings 4 U

Round 2 of purging.  For a long time I planned on having an auction, had the auctioneer out, and did everything but sign the bottom line.  Instead, I am having a 3 day studio sale.  Pretty much, anything not covered with a tarp is 1/2 off, or negotiable. 

For example, what you see here are my glass bins.  I buy a lot of Uroboros, Youghiogheny, Bullseye and also Spectrum, Kokomo and others.  My goal is to sell everything on the left bin and keep my own supply limited to the right bin.  My studio needs more space and the custom work I am doing most often, requires specific glass that I order for each job.

On top of the bins is scrap glass I will be giving away for service groups, those who do mosaics, etc.  This will be given away free on a first come, first serve basis.  And, I will limit it to one 12"x12" (approx.), box per person so I can share the wealth a bit.

When is the sale?  Thursday - Saturday, March 2, 3rd and 4th.  Most likely no charge cards.  Cash or check only.  I am beginning my separation of what I am keeping and what I am giving away today so watch this blog for more photos!

Why am I doing this?  Because I need more space for my card and gifting company items.  I'll share that with you when you come so be prepared!

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment