1/25/14

My Art Bra for 2014

Making Art Bra's is fun and knowing the money is going to a good cause always makes it even that much better.
Personally, I am not real excited about the use of radiation and chemotherapy.  But, I have also never been diagnosed with an illness that would suggest those are my best options.

I do know, many women I know have been helped as a result of these treatments and the money raised from this event will go towards furthering the research and treatments for so many women.

The event is great.  The cause is a good one. The art you will find will stir the imagination.  And, it really is just fun.

I was considering making a candle holder out of this and changed my mind when I took this top down photo.  I love the way it looks just like it is so why change a good thing.  I actually made this for another event and the winner never picked it up (her loss right?).  So, I will be making a few adjustments and entering it this year.

Mark your calendars.  Save a little money to buy something cool.  Think about donating an "Art Bra" yourself.  That term is very open to interpretation by the artist.

Pat Deere
Make it a fabulous day!

Link:  Art Bra Lenawee

No comments:

Post a Comment