7/28/09

A new exhibit to check out...

Pam Bacon is a wonderful artist and friend. I took lessons from her when I was at a low, I needed to get outside of my comfort zone from an artists standpoint, and I only heard good things from other artists who had taken classes with her.

She has a show coming up at the Croswell Opera House Gallery in Adrian, MI that I am sure you won't want to miss. This show is a collection of work from Pam and her students Muriel Bell, Carol Jodis, Martha Poppink-Melcher. The show runs from July 27-August 14. I haven't seen it yet but I know of the women and they do great work.

What I found when looking for current information on Pam to pass along was this:

Blue Owl Studios is an Art Studio. It is an environment where classes are taught, art is created and sharing of ideas takes place.Other creative services offered are interior space design for balanced residential living; personalized greeting cards; artistic business card design; and Revolutionary Rags, a contemporary clothing line featuring art with a mission.Pamela C. Bacon, artist, is the founder and instructor of Blue Owl Studios. Ms. Bacon has taught art for over 18 years to students ranging in ages 9 years to adult.

Links/Emails:

Croswell Opera House Gallery: http://www.croswell.org/artgallery.html

P. C. Bacon Email: pcbacon@aol.com

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment