9/13/09

Night Light & Slumped Bowl Sets

Just a few of my new Nightlight/Slumped Bowl Sets. These have been a lot of fun. The nightlights are made with either the best section of a piece of stained glass, utilizing the fun natural edges where possible (as seen in the top of the brown nightlight), or fusing crushed glass (as seen in the red nightlight).

The bowls have been created with another section of the same glass cut to various sizes and heated in the kiln to the temperature needed to get the shapes I want. All nightlights and bowls will be slightly different than the ones you see here, making each set unique. I will be putting these on my web site soon. They will be priced at $15 for the nightlights, and $15 for the matching bowls, or the set will be sold for $25.00 and includes a gift bag and note card.



I use these bowls wherever I place them to hold jewelry, candy, change, etc. It looks much better in a glass bowl than it does sitting on a counter.These make wonderful gifts whether purchased separately or as a set.



I will have a variety of these at the upcoming Art-A-Licious event in Adrian this week-end.



Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment