9/14/09

Shows, Tents, Weather...

I am excited to try my new tent for my upcoming shows. In the past I used a frame made of wrought iron rails that was beautiful, but it weighed a ton. In my search for something more user friendly, I ran into some artists who had tents made by Flourish Company. I have a link to their web site attached.

First I purchased the interior walls that allow me to hang things right on the mesh wall - without damaging the wall. The tent goes up with push button ease - no more bolts and wing nuts for me.

The top is vented - yes! And has the versatility to open one side, all sides, or close sections of the front in case of bad weather - which we have all experienced if doing outdoor shows.

And....... they have great customer service! Any time I call, a PERSON answers the phone. That person is ALWAYS FRIENDLY, and very KNOWLEDGEABLE. If they put me on hold for a MINUTE they really mean a MINUTE. And, they get the tents to you quickly. I strongly recommend these guys if you are in the market.

Pat Deere


Upcoming Shows:
Art-A-Licious http://www.artalicious.org/
The Clinton Fall Festival http://www.clintonfallfestival.com/
Free Spirit Art Fair, Orchard Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment