7/14/08

Blissfield Fair Winner/Future Show Schedule


This is just a quick update... whenever I go to a show, I have a drawing for those interested in signing up for my mailing list... or just signing up for the drawing. The winner for those who attended the Fair in Blissfield this week-end is Melody P. The Garden Chapel, like the one shown here, is yours.

This Garden Chapel came from my need in the past to go to a church and pray. Several times, it was difficult to find a church that was open. Many have to keep their doors closed when a service is not going on due to vandalism. This little garden chapel can be set in a private area of your garden that will give you some peace and serenity, and a quiet place to relax and meditate.

Look for me at any of the future shows I am scheduled for, including:

July 20-26 Lenawee County Fair
August 2 Manchester Riverfolk Festival
August 15-17 Ypsilanti Heritage Festival
August 23-24 Cascade Civil War Muster, Jackson
September 19-20 Art-A-Licious, Adrain
September 26-28 Clinton Fall Festival
October 11-12 Appleumpkin Festival, Tecumseh
November 22 Sandcreek Craft Show

Class Notes: Where possible, during some of these festivals, I will be offering mini-classes using glass mosaic. Check us out if you come to the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment