7/24/08

Tara is getting a lot of help!

This photo shows Darshawn from Drager working on Tara. He has helped me for several days during the Lenawee County Fair. Without his help, and that of other volunteers, we would not be this far along.

Some of the other volunteers include Nicole from Onsted, Haley and her sister Hunter from Sand Creek, Chris and Sarah from Lenawee Christian, Patricia from Berean Baptist, adult ed students from the Hope Center helped out during a class I held and the Lenawee Council for the Visual Arts, a young girl from Blissfield created the design on her right pocket, several students during my free classes in April (Art Glass Month) got her started.

If you would like to help work on this mosaic, stop by the Lenawee County Fair this week. I am in the Ag building. If you helped and I didn’t get your name, send me an email. I’d like to keep track of the volunteers!

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment