2/23/09

It's happening - my studio is taking shape!

This may not look like much to you, but to me it marks the last big piece to my studio work. I believe I talked about my husbands electrical contracting company, Deere Electric Inc. This is a combination of his logo, company name, and imagery in my own mind to create a really cool entrance to his room.

Living in Michigan, we get absolutely beautiful sunrises and sunsets among the clouds. The colors can be out of this world. The fall gives us beautiful colors in the leaves and that is what I have depicted around the border. Evergreens really help create a wonderful pallet of colors any time of year. And, since our last name is Deere and we have our studio and business in a log cabin, this seemed to be an appropriate design.

Can't wait to show you the finished piece. For now, I have to get back to work! You know how it is when your on a roll... nothing can stop you till it's done!

Pat Deere

Classes: I offer mosaic classes any time of the year - hope this inspires you.
Custom Stained Glass: What kind of design can I add to your home to give you an awesome family heirloom?
Free Stuff: Right now I still have boxes of free glass for students who like to do mosaic work. Send me an email or give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment