2/27/09

Stairway To Heaven - Photo courtesy of Artistic Buffet

I got an email from the owner of the blog spot shown below. You will want to check out her blog to see the rest of the photos of this awesome mosaic. Since I have been renovating my studio, working on my mosaic floor, and entertaining ideas for future projects, I found this very fascinating.

Take a peek. You won't be disappointed. http://artisticbuffet.blogspot.com/

Pat Deere

Mosaic Class: Try taking a mosaic class. The possibilities are limitless and don't worry about not being "artistic". I can help you with that.
Custom Mosaics: What a great way to enhance your kitchen backsplash, shower walls, or stairs. Give me a call and let me come up with the idea for you.
Free Glass: I still have boxes of free glass available for mosaic work or small stained glass projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment