8/28/09

Facebook Friends & Free Classes

Vasos Em Mosaico: One of the wonderful things I am finding out about Facebook is the way I can get in contact with fellow artists across the borders. There is a link for a Facebook friend of mine that might interest you. There, you will find a lot of fellow mosaic artists with some very interesting work. Some of it is glass and some use materials other than glass. But they are all a source of great inspiration.

Free Class Saturday: It is raining in Michigan and it seems like a good day to take some time and work on a volunteer project I have had going on. If you are interested in coming to help on this stained glass window, give me a call or email me so I know to expect you. I believe we will start about 9am and work until at least 11am. This is a good opportunity for you to learn and for me to get some help finishing a project that needs to get done. Hope to see you!

Links: Vasos Em Mosaico http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1788915244#/profile.php?id=1788915244

No comments:

Post a Comment