8/7/09

Free Class Saturday

I am planning on being in the studio Saturday to work on a volunteer project that is long overdue. It is a window for Grace Bible Church. If you are interested in putting in some time, learning about stained glass or getting some free instruction, come by tomorrow morning to help out.

We will be cutting glass, foiling, possibly some torch work (bead making)... depends on who is here and how far we get.

Let me know if you think you want to come and I'll be sure to stick around for you. I will probably be in my studio around 9am and stay until we get tired of working. I'll check my email for interested people since I won't be around much this afternoon: info@PicturesInGlass.net .

Studio directions: 10650 Carson Hwy is 1 mile west of M52, and 2.5 miles south of US12 or 1.5 miles north of M50.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment