1/28/10

Day 10: What a class! I need to do more of them.

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 10

Day 9 Donations: $ 1.607503

Donations Running Total: $1.975587

(Looks bigger with lots of decimals!)

Day 10 Growth Idea: Pull Out My Tony Robbins Tapes.
I'm watching TV as I type this blog. Tony Robbins is on and I have gone through his program a couple of times. He has some wonderful ideas that I would like to revisit.

My History: So, I rented a room big enough for a 4x8 table, some glass bins, some shelves, and that is about it. I don't remember the exact timing, but shortly after I opened my business, I found out I was pregnant with my second son, Travis. What I remember most is thinking, "How can I possibly love another child as much as I loved my first." My first space was so small that as I gave classes, my pregnant belly would rub up against my students... not good.

Today's Business: Will start by cleaning up from my class yesterday. What a wonderful group of people. I had two people from the church whose window we worked on, a man from Brazil who is hoping to take some skills back with him for a school he and his wife are involved with, a women getting ready to mosaic her back splash, a friend, and another man just wanting to learn. They give me such energy. Thank-you! Then, I'll get my samples to a potential client. The photo shows the sample of a piece of glass I made that is similar to the mosaic they want.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment