1/16/10

Where does the inspiration come from?

For me, it starts with the glass.

Todays customer came in excited to change the look of the front of their home. They had a design in mind that would coordinate with windows they purchased previously. Even with that, having the right selection to choose from makes all the difference in the world.

I just love the colors, the textures, and how the light changes the glass as the day goes from morning to noon to night.

Like a kid in a candy store... I just can't get enough.

Pat Deere

CLASSES: Thursday evening classes will be beginning. If you're interested, email me or give me a call. Click this link for class information... but keep in mind, I am very flexible with the class agenda. And if you are interested in volunteering to work on projects in my studio to hone your skills, you can learn for free (space permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment