4/18/10

Day 88: There is nothing like the Kiwanis Trail

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 88


Day 87 Donations: $

Donations Running Total: $160.94

Today’s Growth Idea: Rollerblading brings me to a wonderful place where I can be grateful for what I have and think about what I need to do in the upcoming week.

My History: When I first bought my Adrian building things were getting a little easier for me. Two of my children were full time students at Sacred Heart Montessori School in Adrian and my youngest was in ½ day kindergarden. He loved school and wanted to go all day like his brothers so he could eat at school like they did.  For anybody who is a mom that works, knowing your children are in good hands and happy while you are working means everything.  While in Adrian, I could take my children to school, go straight to my studio, pick them up at the end of school and either bring them back with me or take them to the Christian Family Center where they could spend time with friends swimming, playing basketball, or play games for a couple of hours until my studio closed.  Most days, this worked out well.

Today's Business:  Getting ready for my trip to France.  So many places I want to put on my agenda, I am beginning to look at all the prospects and about ready to buy my plane ticket.  Thinking about all of the places with stained glass that will be a must for me to see makes me think about all of the wonderful places right here near us.  Today, I went to church at St. Mary of Good Counsel Church in Adrian.  I wrote about it in my blog http://churchesandchapels.blogspot.com/ .  A wonderful church with a new sculpture on the way.

Pat Deere

LINKS: 
Tecumseh / Adrian Kiwanis Trail
ChurchesAndChapels.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment