5/26/10

Day 126: Thanks for your design idea Tyler!

Day 126: Growth Idea:  Teenagers are great inspiration!

Day 125 Donations: $

Donations Running Total: $181.1138

My History: It was really exciting to also have wonderful window display areas.  Underneath my 16' sign, were full windows that could be utilized day and night. 

Today's Business:   Was not fun... but the result was.  I have been fortunate that most of my business dealings work out well.  I had a recent situation where the customer I am working with for a large project has been very slow, the contract outdated, and I am ready to deliver and move on.  With the help of an attorney at Pre-Paid Legal, I was able to work out a reasonble compromise that will work out for both of us.  Finally, the black cloud over my head is moving away and I am getting my creative energy back.  I can't say enough about the help I get through Pre-Paid Legal for a very resonable cost.  In fact, I am putting a link at the bottom of this page for my representative whom I have known for years.  The insurance is very low cost and I have used them many, many times.  This one situation alone has paid for the premiums I have paid over the years.  Thanks Mickey!

Today's Photo: Tyler's Mask.  This is a drawing from my sisters grandson, Tyler.  He showed me this today and I couldn't help but think what a wonderful piece of glass this would make.  I am considering a fused glass piece.  I love the inspiration from teenagers.  This design has great lines, and color, and intrigue.  Can't wait to get some free time to play with it.

Today's Product: 
Fireplace Screen.  Due to the demand for budget priced stained glass, I started looking around for reputable suppliers of production stained glass items.  I found one I am very happy with.  I am beginning to put these pieces on my website with the understanding that what I do for my customers is custom stained glass.  The quality, uniqueness, and pricing will vary greatly from production glass. Take a look and tell me what you think. I only have 3 items on now but will be adding more tomorrow.

Pat Deere


LINK:
Pre-Paid Legal Link:  Coons & Associates
Today's Product Link:  Hamstead Standard Stained Glass Fireplace Screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment