5/11/10

Day 111: Back to the blog and an update...

Day 111


Day 110 Donations: $

Donations Running Total: $180.333



Today’s Growth Idea:  Back to the blog and some kind of order. I get off track and think this blog takes too much time. I am finding, it actually keeps me on track and helps me put some kind of order into my day. So... a more concerted effort starts again.

My History: While renovating my new building, I had a lot of help.  My boys, although they were still young (in elementary school), came and helped every day.  They had a lot of energy and pulling up carpet and playing "carpenter" was fun for them... for periods of time.  In between, they would go up to the second floor and treasure hunt.  We had some unusual things left in the building.  One of them, which was actually left in the basement, was a foot xray that one of the previous businesses used to check the sizing of a persons foot before they sold them shoes.  Hmmmmmm.

Today's Business:  It is only Tuesday and already a busy week.  I am following up with paperwork and designs for a church I met with yesterday who wants new windows installed.  I also met with a

kitchen shop yesterday who will be displaying my crushed glass/beveled glass in one of their kitchen displays, and finally a residential customer who is looking for transom windows and sidelights for their entry way is something I need to finalize.  Brandi is in the back crushing glass and I am at the computer.  That will change in a minute.

Today's Photo's:  I have posted some of these photos here before or on Facebook, but this is a glimpse of 3 of the 5 sections for my Women's Right Window for the Flint Bus Depot.

Today's New Product:  Brandi is fast becoming my fused glass jewelry person of choice.  Here is one of the necklaces she created.  More are on my web site.  These are currently introductory products sold at introductory prices... they probably won't be able to stay at this price for long!

Pat Deere

LINKS:  Jewelry... earrings, necklaces, broaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment