5/27/10

Day 127: Silouettes - Patina them in black or leave them silver?

Day 127: Growth Idea: Standing my ground can pay off!

Day 126 Donations: $ .55

Donations Running Total: $189.6622

My History: A funny story about my old studio.  I inherited my moms organ.  I kept it in the front of my studio and it was fun to have kids come in after school and sit down to play it for a while.  One day, I heard noise coming from it but nobody was sitting there.  Then I realized it picked up the radio station 2 doors down.  Kind of spooky!

Today's Business:  Well, I am back on track.  Delivery of my first window for the Flint Bus Depot will be June 8th if all goes well. 

Today's Photo:   Women's Rights, silouette section.  The silouettes in this picture are in the top section. Tonight I was playing around with the patina on the lead, changing it to black on one of the silouettes. Think I'll do that with all of them. What do you think?

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment