3/19/09

Michigan Glass Month is almost here!!!

What you see here is the beautiful brochure put out by the Michigan Glass Month Committee. I just got them in and they are full of things to do in the glass world from the end of March through the first part of May.

You can get your copy by emailing me through this blog or my web site, or by clicking on to www.michiganglass.org . But, you don't want to be without this information.

I have not made it to all of the events in the brochure but I have been to a few. The Glass Academy in Dearborn is sponsoring their 3rd Annual Motor City Blow Off. This is a very exciting event where teams of glass blowers have a live competition. It was awesome. Baron Glassworks in Ypsilanti is another glass blowing studio I had the pleasure of visiting. They are in the brochure. The Tecumseh Center for the Arts is a first time exhibitor and has invited 3 glass artists, myself included, for their month long exhibit with an opening and closing reception. And I am also once again hosting the "Annual Stained Glass GiveAway".

Find these, and much more, in this brochure. April in Michigan is an art event you will want to be part of.

Hope to hear from a lot of you!


Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment