3/21/09

North Country Studio Workshops





I ran across a brochure on the North Country Studio Workshops in Bennington, Vermont. I had the opportunity to take a class with Peter McGrain, glass artist and painter after my studio fire about 8 years ago. What a wonderful opportunity it was. Not only was I among a large group of motivated and talented glass artists, but the campus was full of artists of all kinds ... ranging from the tin can artist, to the bent wood furniture builder, to fiber artists, and more. Click on the link above for more information. It was one of the best art experiences I have had so far. It may be something you will want to consider in the future. Check out the web site, the video, the faculty, and their art work. Let me know if you have had great experiences here or at other similar workshops.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment