3/20/09

Some new glass - Wow!

Ok - I have been telling you I went to Chicago and bought glass... blah blah blah. Well finally, I have a sneak peak of some of what I bought. This picture shows just 5 sheets of what I was able to get at phenominal prices. May of these are transitional glasses that won't be manufactured on a regular basis. But, for most projects, that won't matter.

What you see here are a couple of pieces of fractured/streamer glass, a cool combination of purples and teals from Spectrum, a sheet of the new Float Fire glass that can be fused to window glass, and a wonderful sample of Saint-Gobain great for sandblasting.

It takes me a while but I'll be adding these to my web site and they are available at my studio any time. If you're looking for a specific piece of glass to finish a project, let me know. I'll do my best to help you out.

Custom Stained Glass: If you have been thinking about a piece of stained glass custom designed for your home, now is the time. Check out the new pieces you won't find elsewhere that can be incorporated into your home.

Pat Deere



1 comment:

  1. Pat - these are beautiful! We have a place near us called Harmony Stained Glass and I just love going in there and looking at all the beautiful glass.

    Hey, I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award - check out my blog to learn how to pass it on.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete