3/7/09

SICIS The Art Mosaic Factory

This is a link you will want to go to. I am in New York City visiting my son, his girlfriend and my brother. While here, I am checking out art galleries, churches, cool architectural buildings, and wonderful ethnic restaurants.

The photo here was the best I could get when copying it from the web site: http:/www.sicis.com for the SICIS Art Mosaic Factory. This is a site you WILL want to visit.

We were walking down the street and saw a building full of mosaic flowers. When we got inside, there was a floor full of mosaic panels, mosaic rugs, mosaic dogs...

On this site you will find beautiful mosaic artwork, installation recommendations, etc. Take a look and let me know what you think. This gave me so many ideas I came back to our cute little hotel room and couldn't sleep. With my drawing pad by my bed, I woke up in the middle of the night and started drawing in the dark so I wouldn't wake my brother. When I woke up, I detailed my midnight sketches. Can't wait to get back and start working on some.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment