8/13/10

Arkansas is home for these cabinet inserts.

Today's Business:  Busy days ahead.  Actually, I am getting a lot accomplished.  Don't know if I mentioned it yet but I am working with a church in the Virgin Islands about the possibility of an installation of about 15 windows there.  Pretty exciting.

Today I have to call to figure out shipping costs.  We are considering the possiblity of cutting and painting the glass here, shipping it to the Virgin Islands, then constructing them on site.  Todays goal is to have a fairly comprehensive quote for them to present to the financial committee next week.  More to come on this as it progresses.

Today's Project:  Kitchen cabinet doors heading for Arkansas - Last night I was up until 1am tryng to finish these kitchen cabinet inserts that I just delivered for shipment to Arkansas.  They were a little bit of a rush to get done because my customer had family visiting who could bring the doors to her... saves a lot on shipping and less headache worrying about breakage.  I just got the glass needed on Monday.

Debbie is in the middle of redoing her kitchen.  When she was visiting family and told them about her remodel, they knew she wanted glass and brought her to me.

While in my studio, Debbie was able to look through glass and show me the colors she liked.  Once home, she sent me pictures of her kitchen cabinets and I began to draw up designs.  The glass used was Amber waterglass, green Spectrum opal, orange/yellow Youghiogheny Stipple.   These are a set of 6 cabinet doors inserts ranging in size form 8.5" -17" x 31".

Can't wait to see the photos of the glass installed in her cabinet doors.

Pat Deere

Links:  Custom Glasswork by Pictures In Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment