8/20/10

Looking for links.

www.PicturesInGlass.net

Today's Business:  Moving right along... getting ahead on my personal stuff, my plans for Europe are almost set, and business is moving right along.

Today's Growth Idea:   What has been working best for me is my web site.  I have been told by "people in the know" that linking is really important to continue to bring up my web site to the top of the search engines.  So, if you would like to share links, please send me an email.  For me, it would be most beneficial if it is a related business.  Stained glass artists, mosaic artists, studios, and supply shops would be ideal.  Even if you don't know how to do it, send me and email and we will help you through the process.  It will help all of us.

My History:  When I opened my studio in Adrian life was still a struggle.  Juggling a business and small children isn't always easy.  But it was important to me as an individual to do that and I think it made me a better mother as well.  It forced me to think about what was important for me to do in my business each day, and what special things I could do with my boys.  On days they came to the studio, they knew if things went well and they behaved, we would go roller blading or bike riding or something fun.  It is how I tried to keep some sort of balance in my life.

Today's Product:  Because of projects I had going on in my studio, classes were pretty hard for me.  When I get back at the end of September, I will once again be able to give stained glass classes.

Check out my class link below to see what options I offer.


 Pat Deere

Links: 
Send an email to Pat Deere for linking opportunities.
Stained Glass Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment