8/26/10

Wedding Invitation Framed in Glass and Flowers

I have a customer from Ann Arbor I have done work for in the past.  She likes to have the invitations for the weddings she is invited to framed in glass and embellished with dried flowers.

This is the third frame I have made for her and she requested blue glass and a lot of flowers.

This evening I am heading that way so I will deliver this, check the fit on another customers windows before I install them, and meet up with my son who is moving back home.

Full evening at the end of a busy day!

The next time you are invited to a wedding, think about giving a gift they won't get from everybody else.  Although this is beautiful, yours does not have to look just like this one.  Every frame is created around the invitation you bring in and the likes of the wedding couple.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment