3/2/10

Day 42: www.WhereInTheWorldIsTaraDeere.blogspot.com

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 42

Day 41 Donations: Now that the show is over, I am back to work and can make some money?!

Donations Running Total: $30.2023

Today's Growth Idea: Where In The World Is Tara Deere? I have had this mannequin for quite a while. She started out when my husband brought her home for target practice and I saved her life because I knew there was more purpose for her than that. A mosaic was created on her that I started a new blog for called, "Where In The World Is Tara Deere" that will document where she is going and where she has been. My goal is to raise $10,000 from her before she is retired to a good home.

My History:  At this point I was getting a pretty good following of students for classes.  I created outlines for each of the classes I taught to be sure I covered all the bases.  At that time, each class created a specific piece from start to finish... a little different than I do today.  I always try to be sure when a student left, they knew the basics of cutting class, grinding, foiling and soldering so if they never took another class again, they could probably get by.

Today's Business:  Today was spent cleaning the studio so we can set up our projects, meeting with a representative from the SCORE Office about figuring job profitability, and preparing for tomorrow.

Today's Photo:  The beginnings of Tara.

Pat Deere

LINK:  http://www.whereintheworldistaradeere.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment