1/23/09

Discounted Purchases - Interested?????

How easy is it to get our glass and lead at a real discount in exactly the color or kind we need? My experience as an amateur glass artist was that it was pretty hard. Sure, somebody, somewhere would have the basics but getting really cool stuff wasn't always easy.

I will be going to Chicago next week (Tuesday looks like the best day weather wise at this point). I'll be picking up solder, glass, and a number of other items. Normally, I give my customers 20% off when they purchase full sheets of glass. But, if you order a full sheet before I go, I can pick out the exact sheet you need, and I will give you 30% off your full sheet of glass. As you know, sheet sizes vary and so I have included the link here to my supplier, Ed Hoys. If they don't have it, my experience is, I can usually get it from them by special order. Might have to wait a while, but I can get it. Their link: http://www.edhoy.com/ . If what you see in this book is something I don't have, I can surely order it. I can't possibly keep in stock everything they carry ... but wouldn't that be nice. The nice thing for you is, you do have access to everything in the book and what a candyland for glass artists. Browse through and contact me with any requests. I will keep their link on my blog for easy access.

And again, my solder club (you can read about on my web site) will allow you to purchase solder at a true 40% discount. Can't tell you the exact price but the more I buy, the less it costs, and the less it costs you. In fact, there is a coupon for joining the solder club on my web site that offers more than just discounted solder. Check it out.

I love going on these buying trips. Let me know if I can help you out in the process!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment