1/6/09

Hog Creek Craft & Antique Mall Update

These fun little pieces make great gifts. I like to use pieces of glass I find around my studio... often fused glass scraps, fused glass glasses or bottles, painted inspirational words, and anything else to make it an unusual and interesting piece of art.

This one is about 8.5"x11" with the inscription, "Inspire" painted in kiln fired glass paints. It has a combination of blue iridized glass, clear glass, iridized glass globs, and is framed in copper wire.

You won't find another like it. Many of the pieces I display at Hog Creek Craft and Antique mall are "one of a kind", made in a variety of glass colors and textures, and most are embellished with inspirational words or quotes.

This piece is only $35.00. My post card size pieces come complete with a gift bag, note card you can personalize, and tissue paper. Those pieces along with the glass is only $25.00. There is a series of them available at Hog Creek now, ready for Valentines Day, or any other special occasion.

There is also an assortment available at my Tecumseh studio, and be sure to check out my web site for gifts available for sale via the web.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment