1/27/09

Fun in Chicago!


I'm not home yet but I had to update any followers about what I saw. This is Float Fire glass by Armstrong. I've heard of it but not used it. When I go back to Chicago in March, I plan to pick some up and give it a try. I understand it is fusible to regular window glass and is also great for sandblasting - like flashed glass. A lot of ideas are running through my head.

What I did bring back are a lot of wonderful clear textures - some I have not purchased before. Some beautiful Youghiogheny Stipple glass. Some St. Just multi-colored pieces that I may have to keep for myself ... not sure yet. I grabbed a piece of Bullseye that I have never seen before in red with an awesome streak of deep purple running through it.

All together, I picked up about 275 square feet of new glass you may want to check out.

Bye for now. I'm going to enjoy this time away with my husband and will be back in town some time on Wednesday. Hope to hear from you soon!

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment