1/9/09

The Log Furniture Division


While visiting my studio be sure to lake a look at our new log furniture line. My studio features many of the products we carry and our brochures show the full product line. To give this area of my business a jump start, I am offering 20% discounts and no shipping during January. This furniture, although beautiful in the catalogue, has to been seen to appreciate the quality of each piece. I am currently designing glass inserts for the log coffee table and one of a kind lamp shades for the table and floor lamps. Come by and take a sneak peak!

The rocker shown here, has to be one of the most comfortable rockers I have ever sat in. And, I am a rocking chair collector. Whether you are a large person or a child, your body fits like a glove and it has a very smooth motion. I do have one of the rockers available for viewing if you would like to try it out before you order your own. Like my custom glass work, the fabric for your furniture is chosen to fit your needs from a large selection of designs and textures.

Delivery goes directly to you from the manufacturer and I have found them to not only be quality builders, but very competent business professionals as well. You will find the experience of purchasing log furniture very enjoyable!

Our web site is still in the process of being built for this furniture, but a full product brochure can be mailed to you by contacting Pictures In Glass through our web site or by calling 517 431-2271.

No comments:

Post a Comment